Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Gonorrhea
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounce each)
1/2 cup almond
1 cup orange
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk of gonorrhea has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Gonorrhea is a diseasse of venerea involved inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina, often through sexual contact with an infected person.
Coumarin, found abundantly in citrus fruits, is a phytochemical in the class of Lignans (phytoestrogens), belongings to the flavonoid in Flavonoids (polyphenols) possess highest antimicrobial activity though its derivative Ulopterol(1).
Dr. Akdemir Evrendilek G, professor at the Abant Izzet Baysal University said, "orange peel (Citrus sinensis), orange peel essential oil had consistently a low inhibitory effect against bacteria regardless of the bacteria type tested"(3).
Furthermore, according to the joint study lead by the University of Benin, juice concentrates isolated from citrus fruits may have beneficial antimicrobial roles that can be exploited in controlling unwanted microbial growth(4)..
Green tea contains more amount of antioxidants than any drinks or food with the same volume, and is the leaves f Camellia sinensis, undergone minimal oxidation during processing, originated from China. Its phytochemical flavonoids, processed antimicrobial potential and synergistic activity with antibiotics against various types of infectious diseases(5).
In Bacillus cereus, seven green tea catechins and four black tea theaflavins, exerted antimicrobial activities in dose-depend manner(7).
The Smoothie of Green Tea, Almond and Orange may hold a key for further studies in production of People who are at increased risk of gonorrhea due to family history, active sexual life style ... should drink at least one cup or more daily, depending to the digestive toleration.
(4) Phytochemical, antimicrobial, and antioxidant activities of different citrus juice concentrates by Oikeh EI1, Omoregie ES1, Oviasogie FE2, Oriakhi K3.(PubMed)
(5) C-Geranylated flavonoids from Paulownia tomentosa fruits with antimicrobial potential and synergistic activity with antibiotics by Navrátilová A1, Nešuta O2, Vančatová I1, Čížek A3,4, Varela-M RE5, López-Abán J6, Villa-Pulgarin JA5, Mollinedo F5, Muro A6, Žemličková H7, Kadlecová D1, Šmejkal K1,8.(PubMed)
(6) Overview of antibacterial, antitoxin, antiviral, and antifungal activities of tea flavonoids and teas by Friedman M1(PubMed)
(7) Antimicrobial activities of tea catechins and theaflavins and tea extracts against Bacillus cereus by Friedman M1, Henika PR, Levin CE, Mandrell RE, Kozukue N.(PubMed)
(8) Chlorophytum borivilianum: a white gold for biopharmaceuticals and neutraceuticals. by Thakur GS1, Bag M, Sanodiya BS, Debnath M, Zacharia A, Bhadauriya P, Prasad GB, Bisen PS(PubMed)
(9) Trapa bispinosa Roxb.: A Review on Nutritional and Pharmacological Aspects by Adkar P1, Dongare A2, Ambavade S2, Bhaskar VH3.(PubMed)