The smoothie at least prolong and prevention of Chronic kidney disease-mineral and bone disorder CKD-MBD)
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Sodium bicarbonate and Juar tea may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Chronic kidney disease-mineral and bone disorder CKD-MBD).
Vitamin D, calcium, phosphate binders(1) may benefits for patients of Chronic kidney disease-mineral and bone disorder CKD-MBD)(6).
Vitamin D found abundantly in Mushrooms, according to Dr. Fujii H," vitamin D may prevent progression of Chronic Kidney Disease-Mineral and Bone Disorder) and cardiovascular disease. It has been reported that Vitamin D may attenuate renal injury and ameliorate renal function and proteinuria"(2).
This finding of the effectiveness of Cooked mushroom, calcium acetate (Rx) and watercress juice may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for reduced risk and treatment of Chronic kidney disease-mineral and bone disorder CKD-MBD) with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of Chronic kidney disease-mineral and bone disorder CKD-MBD) due to family history, kidney disease,..... should drink at least one serving daily and people with Chronic kidney disease-mineral and bone disorder CKD-MBD) should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary pattern change are recommended.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(3) The uses and abuses of Vitamin D compounds in chronic kidney disease-mineral bone disease (CKD-MBD). by Goldsmith DJ1, Massy ZA2, Brandenburg V3.(PubMed)
(4) Dietary interventions for mineral and bone disorder in people with chronic kidney disease by Liu Z1, Su G, Guo X, Wu Y, Liu X, Zou C, Zhang L, Yang Q, Xu Y, Ma W(PubMed)
(5) Mineral and bone disorders in kidney transplant recipients: reversible, irreversible, and de novo abnormalities by Hirukawa T1, Kakuta T, Nakamura M, Fukagawa M.(PubMed)
(6) Phosphate binders, vitamin D and calcimimetics in the management of chronic kidney disease-mineral bonedisorders (CKD-MBD) in children by Wesseling-Perry K1, Salusky IB.(PubMed)
(7) The pathophysiology of early-stage chronic kidney disease-mineral bone disorder (CKD-MBD) and response tophosphate binders in the rat by Moe SM1, Radcliffe JS, White KE, Gattone VH 2nd, Seifert MF, Chen X, Aldridge B, Chen NX.(PubMed)
(8) The future of phosphate binders: a perspective on novel therapeutics by Cernaro V1, Santoro D, Lucisano S, Nicocia G, Lacquaniti A, Buemi M.(PubMed)