Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published
on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of leukemia
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 1/4 cups peanut
1/4 cup artichoke
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams(2 tea bags) of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Back by well known institution, according to the recent studies, green tea(1), peanut(4) and artichoke(7) may be next potential therapeutic target for producing a curable medication for reduced risk and treatment of leukemia.
People who are at increased risk of leukemia due to family history, gene mutation, obesity.....should drink at least one serving daily and people with leukemia should drink no more than 4 servings a day, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(4) Resveratrol induces apoptosis in K562 cells via the regulation of mitochondrial signaling pathways by Wang B1, Liu J1, Gong Z1.(PubMed)
(5) Time--and Concentration--Dependent Effects of Resveratrol on miR 15a and miR16-1 Expression and Apoptosis in the CCRF-CEM Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Cell Line by Azimi A1, Hagh MF, Talebi M, Yousefi B, Hossein pour feizi AA, Baradaran B, Movassaghpour AA, Shamsasenjan K, Khanzedeh T, Ghaderi AH, Heydarabad MZ.(PubMed)
(6) Resveratrol Suppresses Cytokine Production Linked to Fc[Formula: see text]RI-MAPK Activation in IgE-Antigen Complex-Exposed Basophilic Mast Cells and Mice by Han SY1, Choi YJ1, Kang MK1, Park JH1, Kang YH1.(PubMed)
(7) Enhancement of the cytotoxic effects of Cytarabine in synergism with Hesperidine and Silibinin in Acute MyeloidLeukemia: An in-vitro approach by Desai UN, Shah KP, Mirza SH, Panchal DK, Parikh SK, Rawal RM1.(PubMed)
(8) The multidrug resistance pumps are inhibited by silibinin and apoptosis induced in K562 and KCL22 leukemiacell lines by Noori-Daloii MR1, Saffari M2, Raoofian R3, Yekaninejad M4, Dinehkabodi OS2, Noori-Daloii AR2.(PubMed)
(9) Distinct combinatorial effects of the plant polyphenols curcumin, carnosic acid, and silibinin on proliferation and apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia cells by Pesakhov S1, Khanin M, Studzinski GP, Danilenko M.(PubMed)