Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients) All right reserved
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's disease
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 1/2 cups grapes of any kind with seeds
1 cup green tea drink 1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams(2 tea bags) of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place the grapes, green tea, in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The findings of a natural ingredient for treatment and delay the progression of Alzheimer's disease from scientific communities have not been abating. Many ingredients showed extremely prominent in animal studies do not produce the same effects in human trials.
Alzheimer's disease is a severe aging chronic neurodegenerative disorder of the brain, causing problems of memory, thinking and behavior severe enough to affect language communication, lifelong hobbies and social life.
Alzheimer's gets worse over time, and it is fatal.
Certain phytochemicals such as Ginkgo biloba flavonoids, soybean isoflavones, theanine have exhibited neuroprotective effect against AD through inhibition on Abeta-induced neurotoxicity in cell culture and AD transgenic animal models, according to Dr. Zhao Y and Dr. Zhao B at the Harbin Institute of Technology at Weihai(2).
Recent study suggested, green tea catechins and grape skin and seed resveratrol have shown to prevent the early onset of the diseases through their anti-amyloidogenic, anti-oxidative, and anti-inflammatory properties(1) as well as exhibiting phototropic gene protective effect against the promotion of Alzheimer's disease(6)
Resveratrol (3,4',5-trihydroxystilbene) a polyphenolic compound, a naturally occurring phytochemical effectively promotes the non-amyloidogenic cleavage of the amyloid precursor protein, enhances clearance of amyloid beta-peptides, and reduces neuronal damage through its neuroprotective benefits in animal models of AD(3).
Amyloid beta (Aβ or Abeta), the peptides of 36–43 amino acids involved the the production and deposition of the amyloid-beta peptide (Abeta). Its aggregation has been strongly associated with the neurodegenerative pathology and a promotion of harmful event rated to Alzheimer's disease (AD)(5).
The Litwin-Zucker Research Center for the Study of Alzheimer's Disease and Memory Disorders, study found that people who are wine drinkers are associated with a lower incidence of Alzheimer's disease, through effects of intracellular degradation of Abeta via a mechanism that involves the proteasome in degrade unneeded or damaged proteins(4). Other researchers suggested the lower risk of red wine may be attributed to the effects of resveratrol and intracellular free-radical scavenger glutathione involved cell viability and an anti-oxidative action(7).
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. The drink has showed to reduced risk neurodegenerative disorder, through its anti-oxidant phenolic compounds(9)
Dr. Bastianetto S and the research team at the McGill University said," the neuroprotective abilities of ... resveratrol, and (+)-catechin result from their antioxidant properties rather than their purported inhibitory effects on intracellular enzymes"(8).
Through its anti the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-amyloidogenic, neuroprotective, and cognitive action in reduced deposition of amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles, as well as microglial and astroglial activation, green tea may be one of the potential therapeutic compounds used in delay the onset of AD or slow down its progression(10).
Similar to resveratrol (-)-epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a green tea polyphenol reduced Aβ aggregation, inhibits toxic oligomers, Dr. Wobst HJ and the research team lead byMax Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine said(11).
The finding of the effectiveness of Green Tea and Grape and theirs phytochemicals may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies as well as a potential medication for treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
People who are at high risk of Alzheimer's disease such as genetic mutation genes such as amyloid precursor protein (APP),.....should drink at least one cup daily and people with Alzheimer's disease should drink the juices as much as they can depending to digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Naturally occurring phytochemicals for the prevention of Alzheimer's disease by Kim J1, Lee HJ, Lee KW.(PubMed)
(2) Natural antioxidants in prevention and management of Alzheimer's disease by Zhao Y1, Zhao B.(PubMed)
(3) Resveratrol, a neuroprotective supplement for Alzheimer's disease by Li F1, Gong Q, Dong H, Shi J.(PubMed)
(4) Resveratrol promotes clearance of Alzheimer's disease amyloid-beta peptides by Marambaud P1, Zhao H, Davies P.(PubMed)
(5) Resveratrol inhibits beta-amyloid oligomeric cytotoxicity but does not prevent oligomer formation by Feng Y1, Wang XP, Yang SG, Wang YJ, Zhang X, Du XT, Sun XX, Zhao M, Huang L, Liu RT.(PubMed)
(6) Pleiotropic Protective Effects of Phytochemicals in Alzheimer's Disease by Sergio Davinelli, 1 Nadia Sapere, 1 Davide Zella, 2 Renata Bracale, 1 Mariano Intrieri, 1 and Giovanni Scapagnini 1(PMC)
(7) Red wine ingredient resveratrol protects from beta-amyloid neurotoxicity by Savaskan E1, Olivieri G, Meier F, Seifritz E, Wirz-Justice A, Müller-Spahn F.(PubMed)
(8) Neuroprotective abilities of resveratrol and other red wine constituents against nitric oxide-related toxicity in cultured hippocampal neurons by Bastianetto S1, Zheng WH, Quirion R.(PubMed)
(9) Comparative Histological Study on the Therapeutic Effect of Green Tea and Stem Cells in Alzheimer's DiseaseComplicating Experimentally Induced Diabetes by Bassiony HS1, Zickri MB1, Metwally HG2, Elsherif HA1, Alghandour SM1, Sakr W3.(PubMed)
(10)Natural compounds and plant extracts as therapeutics against chronic inflammation in Alzheimer's disease--a translational perspective.Apetz N, Munch G, Govindaraghavan S, Gyengesi E1.(PubMed)
(11)The green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin gallate prevents the aggregation of tau protein into toxic oligomers at substoichiometric ratios.
Wobst HJ1, Sharma A2, Diamond MI2, Wanker EE3, Bieschke J4(PubMed)